Constructed from untreated redwood, and complete with all galvanized fixings, our DIY doors are ready for you to install at your own pace.
Items included: 2
- 2mm x 125mm Redwood Tongue and Groove boarding
- 175mm x 25mm Braces for Bottom Door
- 175mm x 32mm Braces for Top Door
- 50mm x 25mm Vertical Infills
- 11mm Sterling board to line bottom door
- 2no. Pairs 510mm Heavy Reversible Hinges
- 2no. 280mm Padlock Bolts
- 2no. 100mm Cabin Hooks
- 1no. Door Anti-Chew Strip.
You will also need: A saw, a pozidrive screw-driver, a drill with wood bits, a hammer, a tape measure. A plane electric tool (i.e. a circular saw or variable speed drill) will make the job easier but are not an absolute must.
Please Note: The picture is for illustration purposes only, this door is supplied with reversible hinges not tee hinges.
Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
We deliver worldwide. Please contact us for a quotation for deliveries outside the UK.