This standard Stable door is ledged, braced and screwed together. They are supplied with all hinges and door bolts fitted to them.
They are constructed out of select 22mm planed tongue and groove redwood boarding, the bottom door being lined with 11mm sterling board. A beautifully made door with a very pleasing appearance, made to withstand a long life of hard work.
This door will be supplied including:
- 2no. 510mm (20") Strong Galvanized Tee Hinges fitted to the top door
- 2no. 610mm (24") Strong Galvanized Tee Hinges fitted to the bottom door
- 2no. 150mm (6") Padlock Bolt
- 1no. Kick-over Bolt
- 1no. Anti-Chew Strip fitted to the top of the bottom door
- 1no. 100mm (4") Wire Cabin Hook.
Please note the illustration shows door within a frame. Frame not included but can be supplied separately: Code B1010
Also custom Frames & doors can be supplied.
Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
We deliver worldwide. Please contact us for a quotation for deliveries outside the UK.