The easy way to soak hay and control dust and spores which cause animal health problems. With strong steel construction, hot dip galvanised and mounted on large 40cm 4ply pneumatic tyred wheels, this is the expert’s choice. Complete with chain to prevent bale floating during soaking, or falling out during draining.
1. Insert bale and clip over chain.
2. Fill with water and leave to soak (20-30 minutes is generally considered appropriate).
3. Tip on to front legs (approx 45 degrees) and allow partial drainage (a few seconds).
4. Tip right up on end and allow to drain thoroughly.
5. Lower back on to wheels and push to stables for dispensing. (Side cleat is for storing chain and hook).
Note: Mobility is not intended whilst full of water.
Tip:- Keep tyres properly inflated (around 28-30psi / 2bar) and you will seldom get punctures.
Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
We deliver worldwide. Please contact us for a quotation for deliveries outside the UK.